Chichester College Construction Building
The new Construction Skills building at Chichester College extends to four storeys of teaching and practical space, providing training facilities for bricklayers, carpenters, decorators, plumbers and electricians. The building has full ACS Gas certification facilities.
Pope Consulting were appointed by the College to gather the brief, produce MEP Employer's Requirements and monitor the design/build contractor's proposals and installations.
The building was opened in October 2013 by Chichester MP Andrew Tyrie.
Other Further Education projects
- University of Chichester Sports Dome
- University of Chichester Learning and Resource Centre
- Arts University Bournemouth
- Chichester College Animal Care Building
- Chichester College Construction Building